glt & associates offer a variety of services to help businesses create more effective marketing and sales strategies, improve client retention, and develop content plans that improve visibility. Contact glt & associates today to discover how we can transform your efforts.
After evaluating strengths, weaknesses, core competencies and required skill sets, glt & associates will work with management and staff to uncover, identify and analyze existing and potential business opportunities. In addition to internal information gathering, glt & associates will interview select customers and suppliers to gain additional insight to help the client company refine their strategy.
After sharing the incorporated input with Client’s management and staff, glt & associates will work with management’s appointed in-house teams in developing priority-specific goals, step-by-step action plans and agreed-to time tables, culminating into an ongoing, “working” document.
Quarterly update meetings and annual reassessment reviews are also available.
Task (Time) Management Workshops
On average, American office workers misuse 1-2 hours each day searching for misplaced documents, attending ineffective meetings, surfing the web, and other productivity drains. As a result, small and midsize companies can easily pay in excess of $25,000 annually for work not performed. Misapplied time and effort in large firms can erode margins by as much as $250,000 yearly!
glt & associates Task Management Workshops help guide workers to:
- Recognize the sources of daily actions
- Identify and prioritize highest worthy goals for the day
- Be aware of and mitigate routine distractions that prevent accomplishing most important tasks
- Prepare and manage To-Do lists to produce highest value results
- Reorganize workspace for easy access and coordination
- Alleviate stress and anxiety caused by inefficiency and lack of focus
- Improve individual/group productivity to optimize work and personal obligations and responsibilities
glt & associates specializes in freelance writing and publisher-assigned topics (trade print and e-zines). Recent published articles related to contemporary business practices, e.g., workplace productivity, client relationships, and family-owned business succession planning, have appeared or are scheduled to appear in NAED’s TED Magazine and NAILD’s Today’s Lighting Distributor and The Light Read.